TRUHOME WINS 2018 HALL OF FAME AWARD FOR DIGITAL MORTGAGE EXCELLENCE
LENEXA, Kansas – March 23, 2018 – TruHome Solutions announced it has been named the 2018 Ellie Mae Hall of Fame winner for the Digital Mortgage Excellence Award. This honor is given each year to a client that has distinguished themselves in their use of Ellie Mae technology, and the mortgage CUSO is thrilled to be chosen for this honor.
Winners were announced at Ellie Mae Experience 2018, held March 19-21, 2018 at the Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas, Nevada. This year, General Stanley A. McChrystal, Former Commander of U.S. and International Forces in Afghanistan and Amy Purdy, 2014 Paralympic Bronze Medalist and Three-Time World Cup Gold Medalist presented the awards.
The Hall of Fame categories and winners:
- Digital Mortgage Excellence: TruHome Solutions, LLC was recognized for excelling in the marketplace by using Ellie Mae solutions to create a true digital mortgage experience that automates the end-to-end loan origination process and provides an outstanding consumer experience.
- Business Growth Excellence: Kohler Credit Union and Chemical Bank were recognized for achieving demonstrable growth through the use of Encompass and innovative sales and marketing processes.
- Excellence in Compliance Automation: Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. was recognized for truly excelling in business rules, alerts and the Encompass Compliance Service to fully integrate compliance into their origination process.
- Outstanding Efficiency and ROI: J.G. Wentworth Home Lending, LLC was recognized for showing outstanding efficiency and Return on Investment through the expanded use of Encompass services, custom fields and business rules.
- Lenders’ Choice for Best Service Provider: DataVerify was recognized from the Ellie Mae Network as a partner whose contributions are critical to client success and the mortgage industry.
Brent Powers, Director of Mortgage Solutions at TruHome Solutions, said, “We are honored to accept this award and will continue to create a true digital mortgage experience for our partners including our automated end-to-end loan origination process and superior customer service.”
TruHome Solutions is able to provide this efficiency by leveraging the Ellie Mae all-in-one platform, along with other first-class applications and SaaS solutions. Powers said, “As a CUSO and private-label mortgage provider, we will continue to invest in the software needed to provide the most efficient and cost-effective program for our credit union partners.”
“Congratulations to our 2018 Ellie Mae Hall of Fame award winners,” said Jonathan Corr, President and CEO of Ellie Mae. “We are honored to induct these great companies into the Ellie Mae Hall of Fame where they join prior winners who have helped shape the mortgage market by leveraging automation. Our winners are leading the mortgage industry thanks to their innovative uses of Ellie Mae solutions to help close more loans faster, reduce costs and remain compliant.”
For more information about Ellie Mae Experience, visit https://experience.elliemae.com.
About Ellie Mae
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, lower origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com or call (877) 355-4362 to learn more.
About TruHome Solutions
TruHome Solutions™ is an award-winning CUSO that exercises transparency in every detail, recommending tailored, effective solutions based on each partners’ specific needs. Built by approachable, knowledgeable, and service-minded mortgage professionals, TruHome seeks to deliver Real. Simple. Service. to credit union partners and members – every time. Visit www.truhome.com or call 913-981-1700 to learn more.