TRUHOME SOLUTIONS NAMED 2018 ELLIE MAE HALL OF FAME AWARD FINALIST
LENEXA, Kansas – December 20, 2017 – TruHome Solutions announced it has been named a 2018 Ellie Mae Hall of Fame awards finalist for the Digital Mortgage Excellence Award, an honor given each year to Ellie Mae clients that have distinguished themselves in their use of Ellie Mae technology.
The Ellie Mae Hall of Fame recognizes the best and brightest companies who use Ellie Mae’s Encompass all-in-one mortgage management solution. Winners will be announced at Ellie Mae Experience 2018, held March 19-21, 2018 at the Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas, Nevada. This year, General Stanley A. McChrystal, Former Commander of U.S. and International Forces in Afghanistan and Amy Purdy, 2014 Paralympic Bronze Medalist and Three-Time World Cup Gold Medalist will present the awards to the companies selected in a ceremony on March 21, 2018.
Ellie Mae will announce Hall of Fame winners for five categories:
- Business Growth Excellence: recognizing companies that have achieved demonstrable growth through the use of Encompass and innovative sales and marketing processes.
- Excellence in Compliance Automation: recognizing companies who have truly excelled in leveraging business rules, alerts and Encompass Compliance Service to fully integrate compliance into their origination process.
- Outstanding Efficiency and ROI: recognizing companies who have shown outstanding efficiency and Return on Investment through the expanded use of Encompass services, custom fields and business rules.
- Digital Mortgage Excellence: recognizing companies who have excelled in the marketplace by using Ellie Mae solutions to create a true digital mortgage experience that automates the end-to-end loan origination process and provides an outstanding consumer experience.
- Lenders’ Choice for Best Service Provider: recognizing partners from the Ellie Mae Network whose contributions are critical to our clients’ success and to the mortgage industry.
“These lenders, through their innovative uses of Encompass, have showcased their industry leadership, exceptional return on investment and achievement in offering a digital mortgage experience,” said Jonathan Corr, president and CEO of Ellie Mae. “We are thrilled to recognize these finalists and look forward to honoring our winners at Ellie Mae Experience.”
Jeff Vossen, SVP of Mortgage Originations & Operations at TruHome Solutions, said, “As a private-label mortgage provider to credit unions across the nation, we must continually invest in the loan origination process and software we use to provide our partners with the most efficient and cost-effective program.”
TruHome Solutions is able to provide this efficiency to their partners by leveraging the Ellie Mae all-in-one platform. Vossen said, “Given the direct integrations with our third party service providers, our team members are able to perform their daily functions in one system of record. The ability to customize Encompass allows us the flexibility to meet the needs of our many partners.”
Visit http://experience.elliemae.com/hall-of-fame to see a full list of Ellie Mae Hall of Fame inductees.
To learn more about Ellie Mae Experience 2018, visit http://experience.elliemae.com/.
About Ellie Mae
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, lower origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com or call (877) 355-4362 to learn more.
About TruHome Solutions
TruHome Solutions™ is an award-winning Credit Union Service Organization (CUSO) that delivers a full suite of flexible, private-label mortgage origination, secondary market, and servicing solutions to credit union partners. The CUSO provides an opportunity for members to keep their mortgage where they are most comfortable, while maintaining the same high level of service they expect. Visit www.truhome.com or call 913-981-1700 to learn more.